Whole30 Challenge »
Posted March 19, 2015 by Lynn
CrossFit South Shore is offering the Whole 30 Challenge to reset your metabolism and get you ready for summer! If you want to look good on the beach in June (hopefully sooner) you must start preparing now. The Whole 30 Challenge has setup a great game plan to eat healthier, plan for a successful behavior modification and reach new heights through body composition improvements, weight loss and energy level increases. Follow the links below for more information:
- March 16 (Mon) - March 28 (Sat): Whole30 Challenge Registration
- Scroll to the end of the page to register.
- Participants must read all the steps at http://whole30.com/new/.
- Note: While the Whole30 Challenge requires you start over at Day 1 if you cheat, we are not requiring that. Instead, you will be given a sheet where you will track your cheats. You will continue on with the challenge without resetting to Day 1.
- PRIZES!! Prizes will be awarded for various categories including participant who has the lowest number of cheats!
- March 22 (Sun) - March 28 (Sat): Get Your House Ready (Plan for Success)
- March 29 (Sun) - April 30 (Thu) - Whole30 Challenge Begins!
- Weigh in and measurements will be taken in the first few days of the challenge.
- May 2 (Sat) - Celebration and Wrap up Party!
We are excited to see you all improve your dietary habits and reach your goals! Please read all of the information and contact Jon Flight (617) 633-4871 or Lynn Neville (617) 851-9719 with any additional questions. Sign up now, summer will be here before you know it!